- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Tether App allows easy access and management using any mobile device
- LED Control function includes a Night Mode for peaceful sleep
Boost Your Wireless Network
Tired of Wi-Fi ’’dead zone’’? TP-LINK’s range extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
- Router’s Wireless Range
- Extended Wireless Range
- Worked as a Wireless Network Adapter
Easy Setup and Flexible
Press the WPS button on your router and the Range Extender button on your 850RE within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the TL-WA850RE back in a location for the best signal quality and coverage in your house, without needing to configure the extender again.
The TL-WA850RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
- Smart Phone
- Smart TV
- Gaming Consoles
Smart Signal Indicator Light
5 signal lights show the strength of signal that TL-WA850RE receives from the existing router, which can help to find the right location to place the range extender.
It’s recommended that you choose a location where at least 3 signal light blue in order to guarantee a good performance.