- 12,000:1 contrast ratio
- SuperColor™ technology
- Sports Mode
- 15,000 hours lamp life
- Dual HDMI inputs and USB power supply
Impressive AudioVisual Performance
Bright Images Anywhere
3,500 ANSI Lumens of brightness guarantee bright images in any environment, including rooms with high levels of ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide color range, ensuring that users enjoy a true-to-life color performance in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Bring the Excitement of Game Day to Life
Experience the energetic atmosphere in the stadium with your friends from the comfort of your home. ViewSonic’s Sports Mode boosts the green hues found on the field when watching sporting events to make them feel more lifelike. PX700HD’s 5 Color Modes:
- Brightest Mode: For bright environments where the projector must operate at maximum brightness.
- Sports Mode: Enhances to green hues to make the colors found on the field when watching sports feel more realistic.
- Standard Mode: Familiar color similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Gaming Mode: Color temperature that enhance visibility for gaming.
- Movie Mode: Cinematic color enhancements that improve the viewing experience when in dark ambient light environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PX700HD is capable of projecting 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players via HDMI connection.
Responsive Gaming Control
3X Fast Input allows your in-game commands to be represented on-screen immediately, giving you a competitive advantage when gaming and taking the entire experience to a higher level.
Ease of Use
Dual HDMI ports provide enough connectivity to support any of your HDMI multimedia devices, delivering a big screen experience for any occasion.
Integrated Power Source
A built-in 5V/1.5A USB power output can be used to supply power to HDMI wireless dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters when streaming your favorite multimedia content.
Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA or HDMI cable connection.
8 Control Codes from 1 Remote
The remote control that comes with the PX700HD projector can be assigned to control up to 8 different projectors at once for convenient projector configuration and operation.
When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average, delivering reliable long-term usage.
Automated Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. Sleep Timer function allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Reduced Energy Consumption
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Exterior & Rear I/O Connectors
- Poer Key & Top IR
- LED indicator
- Front IR
- Projection Lens
- Dual HDMI
- USB 5V/1.A
- Mini USB for Service
- Computer in
- Monitor out
- Audio in/out
- Kensington lock
Projection system: 0.47" 1080p
Native Resolution: 1920x1080
DC type: DC3
Brightness: 3500 ANSI Lumens
Contrast Ratio: 12000:1
Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
Light Source: Lamp
Light source life (Normal): 5000/15000
Lamp Watt: 203W
Projection Offset: 110%+/-6%
Throw Ratio: 1.5-1.65
Image size: 30" - 300"
Throw Distance: 1m~10.96m (100"@3.32m)
Keystone: ±40° (Vertical)
Optical Zoom: 1.1x
Audible Noise (Eco): 27dB
Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200)
HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
Computer in (D-SUB 15 pin): 1
Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
(HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
Monitor out (D-SUB 15 pin): 1
Audio out (3.5mm): 1
USB type A (Power): 1 (5V/1.5A)
USB type mini B (Services): 1
Power Supply Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
Operating Temperature: 0~40℃
Dimensions (WxDxH) w/adjustment foot: 332x261x135mm
Language: English, French, Spanish, Thai, Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, T-Chinese, S-Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish, Indonesian, India, Arabic, Vietnamese
Power Cord: 1
VGA cable: 1
Remote Control: 1
Lamp/Light Source: RLC-116