Who are we? Where are we based?
Winshaye Ltd is a Mauritius based online shopping site who specializes in selling globally a wide range of inexpensive electronic goods and other related items. Winshaye Ltd founded in 2010 as an Import and Export company now aims to target a worldwide market.
We will always do our best to make our services quality, wide range of products to be at your expectations.
Is it safe to shop on-line at winshaye Ltd?
At Winshaye Ltd, we guarantee your privacy and on-line shopping safety.
We are secured by a VeriSign 256bits SSL certificate to ensure that your personal information is encrypted and secure when you communicate with Winshaye Ltd.
We occasionally send out email promotions and newsletters to our customers. These e-mail are sent very sparingly (approximately 1 per month). You can opt-in and opt-out at any time.
We will never share your personal and private information with anyone, and any personal information collected by us is only used to properly process and deliver your order.
Are we trustworthy?
Shopping at Winshaye Ltd is hassle free. If ever there may be glitches in the ordering process, those issues will generally be resolved by the Winshaye Ltd dedicated Customer Service staff.
We have customer service employees specializing in English, French, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu, Arab and the customer service is often top notch, and problems are usually resolved in a timely and professional manner.
What is the declaration on the shipping label?
We generally send the item by a personal name and mark the item as a gift in plain package. The name of product category will normally be used as declaration, and the declaration valued of for most countries is a random value between $10 to $32 US dollars. Besides, without specific request, invoices/receipts are never included in the packages.
How to contact Winshaye Ltd?
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by our Live Chat system. Please avoid sending duplicate requests as it will only increase our workload and slow down responses to you.
For urgent matters, you could contact us directly via our liveperson, Skype (winshaye) or MSN (email@example.com). Our office hour is between 8:30 to 18:00 HKT/GMT+8 (lunch break between 12:00 and 13:30), Monday through Saturday except public and statutory holidays.
We understand the importance of addressing your questions and concerns in the most efficient manner and we will try to give you a reply within 24 hours via Customer Service. Please remember to check your email folders if a reply does not reach you after a reasonable period of time.
- customer who purchases the products is responsible for paying these customs rights, and of the possible paperwork involved.
- Customers are required to keep close track on their packages. If there is any delay in receiving a package, you will need to contact the designated courier services agency or immediately inform Ipmart in order to ascertain the reason for the delay.
- We will not be responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom for their specific custom laws.
- We will not be responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service fail after several attempts to deliver your package(s) due to your absence to collect the package(s) from the given destination address.
- The responsibility of the seller stops when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer