GRAPHICS ASUS DUAL RTX 4060 O8G 90YV0JC0-M0NA00(ASUS)
Regular price Rs 24,500.00
1 YEAR WTY
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4060 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2.5-slot design for broad compatibility
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2X performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC edition: 2535 MHz (OC Mode)/ 2505 MHz (Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub to increase airflow through the cooling array
- A 2.5-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4060 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 22.7 cm long, 2.5-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performanceRealistic and Immersive Graphics
Dedicated Ray Tracing CoresGame-Winning Responsiveness
NVIDIA Reflex low-latency platformAI-Enhanced Voice and Video
NVIDIA Broadcast appPerformance and Reliability
Game Ready and Studio Drivers
- Axial-tech Fan Design
- 0dB Technology
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings
- Dual BIOS
- 2.5-slot Design
PauseAirflow comparison between the Axial-tech fan design and a standard fan.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
- Stainless Steel
PauseVideo explaining Auto-Extreme technology.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- GPU TWEAK III
GPU TWEAK III
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak III utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- 144-hour Validation Program
144-hour Validation Program
"Extensive" may be an understatement
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.